Friday, January 16, 2009

Of Diets and Men




So my wife has talked me into joining Weight Watchers with her. My first day was Monday. It's all based on this point system that they have come up with. They calculate how much you currently weigh, how tall you are, whether your male or female, and how sedentary you are. I get 38 points every day. This means I can eat fairly decently. My wife on the other hand only gets 20. Now this may not be fair, but I am tremendously grateful that it is her with 20 points and not me. The bottom line is, the fatter you are the more you get to eat initially.


I will keep you all informed as to how this all works out....Right now...I'M STARVING.

0 comments:

 

  © 2009 Nate's Musings

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika  

Free web directory