Monday, August 10, 2009

Today is D-day. I go on the phones for the first time. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. They have numbers that you have to meet. If you don't meet those numbers, you could lose your job. There is a lot riding on this job. The biggest one being, the phenomenal health care that Qwest offers. So maybe I am stressing out over it more than i should. But it is scary.

So if you are calling Qwest to complain about their service or their billing, remember that you might end up talking to one of your friends.

Oh...and would you consider signing up for our great high speed Internet? How about DirecTV and the NFL Sunday ticket? Just thought I'd ask.

0 comments:

 

  © 2009 Nate's Musings

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika  

Free web directory