Thursday, October 22, 2009

Wow Time Slips By

Life has been in 5th gear lately. I have started my new job with the post office, and have spent the better part of two weeks training between Pocatello and Rigby. If I wasn't training, I was lying in bed sicker than a dog. Actually, most of the time I was in training was spent being sick. It is really hard to concentrate on a speaker when you are running a temperature of 103.

I do plan on continuing my series on American Presidents, and I have some other subjects that I have been wanting to write about. But for now, I have to wait until things slow down a bit and get into some sort of routine. Thanks for reading my blog, and remember leave me a comment and let me know how you think I'm doing.

Blessings!

1 comments:

Finny said...

Yer doon gud. :)

 

  © 2009 Nate's Musings

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika  

Free web directory