Wednesday, November 4, 2009

How to Worship in a Modern Church

Okay, I was checking out Jason Boyett's blogpost on his annoyances with "worship". If you have never checked out his website, I strongly encourage you to do so. He has some great stuff on there.
Anywho, He had a video posted that explains the correct way to "worship" in a church service. If you have ever been to a modern church service (especially one with a pentecostal slant), you will find this video extremely informative....and extremely funny. Enjoy!





3 comments:

Finny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Finny said...

Comment confusion sorted out now, I think.

I read J.B.'s entry. I've had many a discussion about point #2 the past years. With the exception of Doug, I'm usually met with a blank stare or courtesy nod. Kind of nice to hear someone else say it for a change. Some of his thoughts could have come right from my brain. Some will be interesting to ponder.

Love the video!

Nathan said...

Great point Tiff. That was the one that I could agree with the most as well. Worship is not music. Worship is not the preaching. Worship is not the fellowship. Worship is everything. It comes from the heart and should emcompass how we live our lives. There are a few things I disagree with in the article, but most of his ideas are spot on.

 

  © 2009 Nate's Musings

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika  

Free web directory