Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What Is Holding Me Back

It has been a very long time since I have written a decent blog post.  I have had many ideas, but no time to develope them in any length.

For the past 10 months I have been trying to pass a test in configuring Windows 7 operating system.  It has been  all consuming.  Every waking moment that is not taken up by necessary duties, has been engulfed by studying for this test.  I have taken the test 4 times and have yet to pass it.  Needless to say, I am getting very discouraged. 

I am taking the test for a fifth time next week.  I would appreciate and covet your prayers for passing it this time.  If I do not pass the test I will not be able to take it again until next year (Microsoft rules).  Also, I will be put on academic probation with my school for not passing enough credits.  I would like to avoid both of these predicaments if at all possible. So, if you wouldn't mind rattling the kingdom for me just a little bit, it would be greatly appreciated.

Blessings,
Nathan

0 comments:

 

  © 2009 Nate's Musings

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika  

Free web directory