Sunday, November 28, 2010

What My Kids are Thankful For

During the month of November, I tried to have my children tell me at least one thing they were thankful for every day.  We didn't hold to the "every day" very well but I think we got a fairly good list.  I am proud of them for some of the things they came up with.  Some of the items are kinda funny.  Here are the uncensored things that my kids are thankful for this year.

Lemuel
family, electronics, funny people, friends, books, memories, warmth, church, hot chocolate, music, imagination, choices, machines

Brayden
Life, deja (his rat), holidays, pets, food, houses, pokemon, popcorn, paper, clothes, legos, cups, colors


Abigail
House, clothes, food, shoes, beds, stores, pets, water bottles, school, plants, animals, holidays, books


Keenan
pumpkin pie, brothers and sisters, feet, firewood, hats, presents, boots, months, wands, legos, poof pillows, mothers

0 comments:

 

  © 2009 Nate's Musings

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika  

Free web directory